Aiming at the all round development of students, SAI International College of Commerce & Economics has been conducting a course in Personality Development for the students to pursue their careers successfully. Based on a balanced weightage of theoretical as well as practical work, the programme includes question answer sessions, group discussions, slideshows as well as workshops.
These aim in development of various areas like memory and mind power, stress management, importance of outward appearance, conversational skills, office approach, attitude, interpersonal relationships and confidence. The students are also trained with respect to applying for a job. The mock interviews conducted help them face interviews later. Value based education is imparted in the form of goal setting, manners, removal of inferiority complex etc. We prepare the students for:
- Personality Development and Grooming
- Interpersonal Relations
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management
Every student who wants to develop his/her personality also wants to become popular. Everybody can be popular if he/she takes care of the development tips-
- If you want to progress in life than honestly analyze the traits of your character.
- Do not laugh at people when they are in difficulty or trouble.
- Be a polite listener.
- Keep your moral high in case of defeat and be more polite on being victorious.
- Solve your problems in a creative way. Try your best not to let these spoil your relations with your friends.
- Be careful of what your say about others because others will say the same thing about us at different times and at different places.
- Independent thinking and freedom to work is the only source of progress and welfare.
- Positive attitude is of great importance in our personality. Nobody like people who have narrowed outlook.
- The real beauty of man lies not in his physical appearance but in his work and good qualities. That is why it is important that we improve mental outlook to develop our personality.
- Every individual should develop the ability to adjust with others.